End of the year meme (from
- What did you do in 2006 that you’d never done before?
- Did anyone close to you give birth?
Not that I know of or remember so probably not
- Did anyone close to you die?
unfortunatly yes, my Grandad far too recently, also 2 people from my church who I knew well
- What countries did you visit?
France, Germany, Austria and I’m going to count the Isle of White as one, simply because i want to
- What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006?
- What dates from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
I don’t remember much from th year, but my first day at work springs to mind, as do a few days spent with friends for whatever reasosn.
- What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Getting up at 6am more than once. Also, built nice big sound system with
for a concert which all went fairly well to plan
- What was your biggest failure?
This year has been one of small cock-ups more than grand failures. I don’t feel I have done that much this year, so maybe that’s it
- Did you suffer illness or injury?
Nope, well, a cold or two don’t count
- What was the best thing you bought?
Either my laptop, monitors, desk, phone or a nice pair of warm trousers. Sad i know, but they are really warm.
- Whose behaviour merited celebration?
None, they are all bastards
- Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
government, as always
- Where did most of your money go?
Train season ticket (£3000)
- What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Probably the run-up to the concert, doing one of those things is quite an addrenaline rush for a day, trust me
- What song will always remind you of 2006?
Feeder – under the weather
- Compared to this time last year, are you:
- Happier or sadder?
Bit of both, so i guess the same. Many things have made me happy, and others, sad
- Thinner or fatter?
Same, although i am fitter thanks to more sport
- Richer or poorer?
I’m guessing this is talking about money, so i would say richer
- Happier or sadder?
- What do you wish you’d done more of?
sleep, travel, visit more friends, work on my website
- What do you wish you’d done less of?
work, sit of bloody boring trains
- How did you spend christmas?
at home with familly, the way you should
- Did you fall in love in 2006?
don’t think so
- How many one-night stands?
tisk tisk, what a cheeky question. None, i dont go that way
- What was your favourite TV program?
- Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
Not asin pure rage, but some people have annoyed me a fair bit
- What was the best book you read?
No idea, dont really read. Probably my little books of twisted proverbs
- What did you want and get?
Money, a bit of a change
- What did you want and not get?
- What was your favourite film of this year?
much as i hate to say it, probably The Devil wears Prada. I like girly films far too much
- What was your favourite game of this year?
Still burnout 2. I can play it with friends for hours and love it all. Not bad for a game ive never owned nor is new
- What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
sleep, uni work etc and i was 20
- What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
sleep, spending more time with friends, “finishing” my website
- How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2006?
warm in winter, cool in summer and something in between during the rest
- What kept you sane?
who said anything about me being sane?
- Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
whatever the name of the girl in “The girl next door” is
- What political issue stirred you the most?
ID cards, tracking cars, Iraq
- Who did you miss?
my Grandad, plus a selection of friends from church as we all go our seperate ways
- Who was the best new person you met?
met so many good people…. Don’t make me pick one
- Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2006:
5mins sleep in bed is worth 3days sleep on the train.
Real entry to follow